Nigeria College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Admission Form 2022/2023 | Nigeria College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) is one of the recognized Aviation training institution in Nigeria, It is managed and funded by the Civil Aviation Department in the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation. The courses offered and the admission requirement, Read more.
NCAT is located at Sokoto Road, PMB 1031, Zaria. It was founded since 1964 and License/accredited by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). See 6 Top Nigerian Law Schools & Their Courses Offered
NCAT is to consistently provide the aviation industry with professionals and other personnel through training and related services for safe transportation in accordance with international standards. NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy)/ Admission Requirement)
NCAT offers National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) with the following Programme
- Flying School
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Aviation Management
- Air Traffic Services/ Communication
To gain entrance into International NCAT, you must have the followings;
- Register for Jamb to get your Jamb registration number even though you put them first choice or not you are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language.
How to Apply
Prospective Students are expected to obtain their admission form for Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00). from the school campus or online
- Read the Admission Requirements
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right hand side to fill the registration form. NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log on and generate a Transaction ID to make payments through.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and start filling the application form.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Course.
- The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
Admission form is also available at the following offices;
- ZARIA: Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
- ABUJA: NCAT Liaison Office,
- Lagos: NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
Method of Payment:
Logon to the REMITA website – www.remita.net
- Click “pay FGN and state TSA”
- Select and click “FGN: Federal Government Of Nigeria”
- Enter “AVIATION” and click on “Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology”
- Select the service type you are paying for, purpose of payment and amount payable.
- Submit to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) which will be presented at any payment channel or commercial Bank.
- Online payment could be opted using a debit card (ATM card) to complete your payment.
- Print transaction receipt and submit to the NCAT revenue office for official receipt.
Leave a Reply