NCAT List Of Courses/Admission Requirement | Nigeria College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) is one of the recognized Aviation training institution in Nigeria, It is managed and funded by the Civil Aviation Department in the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation. The courses offered and the admission requirement, Read more.
NCAT is located at Sokoto Road, PMB 1031, Zaria. It was founded since 1964 and License/accredited by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
NCAT is to consistently provide the aviation industry with professionals and other personnel through training and related services for safe transportation in accordance with international standards. NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy)/ Admission Requirement)
NCAT offers National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) with the following Programme
- Flying School
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Aviation Management
- Air Traffic Services/ Communication
To gain entrance into International NCAT, you must have the followings;
- Register for Jamb to get your Jamb registration number even though you put them first choice or not you are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language.
How to Apply
Prospective Students are expected to obtain their admission form for Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00). from the school campus or online
Admission form is also available at the following offices;
- ZARIA: Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
- ABUJA: NCAT Liaison Office,
- Lagos: NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT INTO NCAT TSA ACCOUNT
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Logon to the REMITA website – www.remita.net
- Click “pay FGN and state TSA”
- Select and click “FGN: Federal Government Of Nigeria”
- Enter “AVIATION” and click on “Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology”
- Select the service type you are paying for, purpose of payment and amount payable.
- Submit to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) which will be presented at any payment channel or commercial Bank.
- Online payment could be opted using a debit card (ATM card) to complete your payment.
- Print transaction receipt and submit to the NCAT revenue office for official receipt.
You want apply for Admission, If yes Click Here