NDA Courses and Jamb Subject Combination |Welcome to the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, Accredited undergraduate courses/programme and subject combination for Jamb UTME Students Read full details.
Nigerian Defence Academy serves the entire city of Kaduna State, Nigeria. It aims is to produce officers with broad-based training in both military and academic subjects designed to serve as a foundation for the future progressive development of officers of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
- NDA Student Fee Click Here
- Admission Form Click Here
- Academic Calendar Click Here
- Accounting – English, Maths, Econs, Govt
- Economics – English, Maths, Econs, Govt
- Geography – English, Geography, Econs, Govt
- History and International Studies – English, History, Econs, Literature
- Political Science and Defence Studies – English, Govt, Econs, Literature
- Psychology – English, Biology, Econs, Govt
- Civil Engineering -English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Mechanical Engineering – English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Biological Science – English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Chemistry – English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Mathematics – English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Computer Science – English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Physics – English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics
- Minimum of 5 credit passes with English and Mathematics at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination conducted by the West Africa Examination Council or National Examination Commission or General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Nigerian Air Force candidates must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a certificate of origin obtained from a Local Government. A certificate of State indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified and only examination results of not more than 5 years before the date of application are acceptable
What you need to know about:
Federal Universities Click Here
State Universities Click Here
Private Universities Click Here