KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 – How To Apply
Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) has commenced the selling of ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain KWARA POLY Form. Below are the details
Candidates who seek admission for Kwara State Polytechnic are invited to purchase the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes Form for the 2020/2021 Session.
Note; Before processing the KWARA POLY National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes 2020/2021 Academic Session, There are prerequisite requirements that determined your eligibility.
Candidates applying for admission into National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes must possess the following:
- A minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Awaiting result is also accepted.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./Login
How to Apply
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on Friday, 31st July 2020.
- Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page
Leave a Reply