ILAROPOLY Cost of Selling Student Admission Form HND & OND
ILAROPOLY Admission Form| Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) admission form, How to apply for ILAROPOLY admission form, ILAROPOLY Cost of selling HND & OND Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to ILAROPOLY as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling ILAROPOLY Admission:
(i) Post UTME Candidates Admission form (OND) N2,000 while
(ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) admission form is N12,800
Payment/Registration Guideline (ND)
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
Payment/Registration Guideline (HND)
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Courses