IDAHPOLY Cost of Selling Student Admission Form HND & OND
IDAHPOLY Admission Form| Federal Polytechnic Idah (IDAHPOLY) admission form, How to apply for IDAHPOLY admission form, IDAHPOLY Cost of selling HND & OND Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to IDAHPOLY as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling IDAHPOLY Admission:
(i) Post UTME Candidates Admission form (OND) N2,000 while
(ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) admission form is N5,000
Payment/Registration Guideline (ND)
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Payment/Registration Guideline (HND)
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Federal Polytechnic Idah Courses