The Institute for Industrial Technology (IIT) has release the application form for Mechatronics Training program 2021, Interested person are invited. How to apply for Mechatronics Training program, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Mechatronics program in IIT is aimed at equipping participants with essential knowledge and hands-on, up-to-date engineering skills required by employers in the Breweries, Food and Beverages, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas, Engineering services and Manufacturing sectors.
The programmes aim at
- Impacting key technical knowledge
- Acquiring and developing
- Troubleshooting skills
- Installation and commissioning skills
- Maintenance skills
- Fabrication skills
- Technical ICT skills
Mechatronics combines technologies like Mechanics, Electrics/Electronics and Information Technology; it especially covers the inter-phases between separate technologies and their collaboration in integrated and networked production systems. It attempts to help graduates of tertiary institutions and/or workers from industry back-up their theoretical knowledge with the relevant skills.
IIT is widely recognized for providing well trained workers for industry. A strong emphasis will be placed on work ethics throughout the course.
Practicing technicians and engineers and Graduates of tertiary institutions of Science and engineering background.
(A.) Full-Time: The full-time programme has a duration of 6 months. This programme runs on weekdays from 9am to 5pm. However, some modules may run from 2pm to 6pm.
(B.) Part-Time (modular): The part-time programme has a duration of 1 year. This programme runs on Saturdays. Also, a full week (9am – 5pm) every 3 months will be required.
Admission is open for this programme throughout the year
- The Best Place to Study Aviation in Nigeria
- 6 Top Nigerian Law Schools & Their Courses Offered
- List of Maritime School In Nigeria
Modules to be completed
- Work Ethics
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer Aided Communication
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Mechanical Measurement and Fitting
- Mechanical Drives maintenance
- Basic Electricity
- Industrial Electronics
- Industrial Motor Controls & maintenance
- Variable Speed Drives AC Drves (inverters)
- Sensor Technology
- Pneumatics Systems
- Electropneumatic Controls
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Advanced Programmable Logic Controls (Advanced PLC)
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Industrial Communication (Field Bus) Systems
- Process Visualization and Control
How To Apply
Being a student of IIT is like a dream come true, Admission is open for this programme throughout the year
For more information on how to apply, visit https://www.iit.edu.ng/programmes/mechatronics
For other details contact the admissions office: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call: 09035616248