ICAN Zonal Conference | The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) organised their 15th Western Zonal Accountants’ Conference 2021. If you are member and you want to participate, read full details on how to process participants form.
ICAN – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria is a professional accountancy body in Nigeria, Focus on Producing World-Class Chartered Accountants, Regulate and Continuously Enhance their Ethical Standards and Technical Competence in the Public Interest.
It would be an eventful one as it will witness top class professional accountancy from different Countries, It is a gathering over millions of people worldwide in Youth Centre, Redemption. Camp. Km. 46. Lagos, Ibadan expressway, mowe, Ogun State.
Distruptive Economy: Implications for the Accounting Profession.
- PANDEMIC: The effects on the Nigerian Economy
- Accountability index and Transparency in Governance
- CAMA 2020 and Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria
- Post retirement What next
How to process for participants form:
(1) Members N30,000
(2) Non-members N35,000
Members are to follow the directive and make payment
- Nigeria College of Accountancy Admission Form
- ANAN (Nominations for 2021 Fellowship Awards) Full Details
ICAN western Zonal Accountants Conference
Bank : Fedility Bank
Account Number: 4011382174
- Log on the https://www.icanig.org/
Time: 9am daily
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook