How To Get Myanmar Passport VISA | This article will give you proper guide on how to process VISA to Myanmar country, Nature of Myanmar VISA, Myanmar VISA passport types, if the first time visiting this page, ‘Good Luck’ Do you want to travel to Thailand country for Business, Study or Pleasure? If yes, carefully read How To Get Myanmar Passport VISA.
A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter Myanmar country which was formerly known as Burma must first of all obtain a visa. VISA will determine who you are and your entry purpose either for permanent residence or temporary stay, such as Tourist, Business or Studies.
- How To Get U.S Passport VISA
- Nigeria Immigration Visas Applicaton Form
- International Passport How To Obtain & Current Prize
- Nigeria International Passport Collection Centre
Before you can get Myanmar which was formerly known as Burma Passport VISA, there are things you need to do and documents to be prepared before you board the plane to Myanmar.
Types of Myanmar Visas Application method:
Myanmar visas can be divided based on the application method as well as the purpose for which you will enter the country.
- Regular Myanmar Visas, for which you apply at an Embassy or Consulate
- Myanmar eVisa, which you can apply for online
- Myanmar Visa On Arrival, which you can get at certain points of entry
Types of Myanmar Visas:
- Myanmar Tourist Visas, issued to foreigners who will enter the country for tourism and other recreational purposes
- Myanmar Business Visas, issued to foreigners who will enter the country to conduct business (attend meetings or conferences, negotiate, etc)
- Myanmar Social Visa, issued to ex-Myanmar citizens or foreigners who have family relationships to a Myanmar citizen
- Myanmar Employment Visa, which is issued to foreigners who will come to work in Myanmar
- Myanmar Crew Visa, issued to aircrew members
- Myanmar Transit Visa, which is issued to foreigners who have to transit in Myanmar while on their way to a third country. This type of visa is only valid for 24 hours.
Myanmar Visa Fees:
- Myanmar Tourist Visa: USD 20
- Myanmar Transit Visa: USD 18
- Multiple Journey Special Re-Entry Visa: USD 180
- All other types of Myanmar Visas (business, employment, education, journalist): USD 36
Duration of a Myanmar Visa:
Once it is issued, a Myanmar visa is valid for three months during which time you can use it to enter the country. If you do not enter within three months, the visa will expire and you cannot use it.
Once you enter Myanmar, you can stay for up to 28 days or 70 days, depending on the type of visa you have.
- You can stay in Myanmar for up to 28 days if you have a:
- Tourist Visa
- Social Visit Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Crew Visa
- Workshop/Seminar Visa
- You can stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days if you have a:
- Business Visa
- Employment Visa
- Religious Visa
- Education Visa
If you overstay, you will have to pay an overstay fee for every day past the expiry of your visa (about $3 per day) when you depart.
Three steps to apply for a Myanmar Visa:
- At an Embassy or Consulate of Myanmar
- Online (Myanmar eVisa)
- On Arrival
If you apply for a Myanmar visa at one of the Embassies or Consulates of Myanmar abroad, you have to:
- Find and contact the Embassy or Consulate of Myanmar in your country or the one responsible for your jurisdiction. Find the embassies of Myanmar listed here.
- Find out whether you need an appointment, learn their opening hours, and any specific requirements.
- Collect the required documents for a Myanmar Visa (see below)
- Submit the documents and application on the date of your appointment. Alternatively, some Embassies or Consulates will allow you to submit your application through the mail.
- Wait for the visa to be processed.
- If your application is approved, you can collect your visa or it will be mailed back to you, depending on which way you submitted the application.
- Within three months, you have to enter Myanmar, or the visa’s validity will expire.
However, he processing time for a Myanmar Visa application is about two weeks for a regular Myanmar Visa application at the Embassy or Consulate. but the processing time changes depending on the country from which you apply, whether you apply in person or by mail, as well as the type of visa you apply for.
Myanmar visa requirements:
The Myanmar visa requirements depend on the type of visa you apply for, but include:
- A passport, which has a validity of at least another six months
- Photocopies of the personal information page
- Two recent passport-size pictures, with 4.8 x 3.8 cm dimensions
- A completed Myanmar Visa Application Form (which you can download
- A copy of your flight itinerary
- If you are applying for a Business Visa:
- Letter of Recommendation from a registered company in your country
- Letter of Invitation from a registered company in Myanmar
- Payment of the Myanmar visa fee (in cheques, cash, or bank order, as requested by the Embassy/Consulate)
- Any necessary additional documents that the Embassy or Consulate require you to submit
For Information Contact: Myanmar Embassy