How to Apply South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Recruitment 2023| The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Recruitment portal are now open, If you are passionate, innovative and talented then South African Reserve Bank is looking for you, Apply and work as a Chartered Accountant (CA) full time salary payment. How to apply
The South African Reserve Bank serves as the nation’s central bank. Following the passage of the “Currency and Bank Act of 10 August 1920” by Parliament, it was founded in 1921 as a direct result of the unusual monetary and financial situations that World War I had brought about.
- Republic of South Africa Recruitment /New National Minimum Wage 2023
- How to Apply USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
The aim of the programme is to address the shortage of CAs in the SARB and in the country. Trainees will be given an opportunity to acquire competencies prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), reinforce prior academic education and develop business acumen, life skills, professional and ethical values.
- Job Title: Chartered Accountant Trainee
- Location: Pretoria,ZA
- Organization Name: SARB Academy – Operations and Technology
- Department Description: SARB Academy Department
- Duration of the programme: Three years
To be considered for the programme, candidates must:
- Have completed or in the process of completing a SAICA-accredited: (a) Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA); or (b) Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) or an equivalent qualification;
- Applicant must have an academic performance record average of at least 60%; and
- be a South African citizen.
Additional requirements include:
- strong analytical skills;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- be curious, self-motivated and resilient.
Please include a copy of your academic transcript and your identity document with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Recruitment 2024
All interested parties are invited to apply
(a) Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system While External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za.
All the available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow these links: WORK@SARB > Latest vacancies.
o Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
o Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here.
- Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2023