How to Apply Nigeria Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology 2024| Are you into agribusiness, Is your business demonstrate one of the following; Innovations, Impacts life, Feasibility and Sustainability in Nigeria economy, If yes, The Ministry of Agriculture will provide support you and navigate a path to scale and sustainability. Apply Here
4IRTA is the platform to run demonstration projects using 4IR technologies (UAVs, IoT, AI and Blockchain) in different sectors of the economy.
These projects will be designed as pilot to illustrate how these technologies can be successfully implemented in Nigeria. 4IRTA Building a prosperous Agricultural Sector economy powered by 4th Industrial Revolution Technology
The Agriculture Demonstration Project allows us identify, demonstrate and mainstream market-ready innovations that leverage 4IR technologies to enhance productivity and sustainability in the Nigerian agricultural sector.
- Selected projects will receive up to N10,000,000 in funding to deepen the application of 4IR technologies in their work.
- The Ministry of Agriculture will provide support to selected pilot farms and navigate a path to scale and sustainability
- The 10 selected projects are expected to be focused on the application of UAV, IoT, AI and Blockchain in different agricultural sub sectors e.g. crop production, fishery, livestock and forestry
- Project proposals will need to demonstrate the use of 4IR Technologies to improve agricultural productivity and sustainability in Nigeria
Applications will be evaluated based on these criteria:
Innovations: Innovative use of 4IR technology to improve agricultural productivity
Feasibility: Technical feasibility with a plan for scaling
Impacts: Potential to generate significant economic and social benefits for farmers
Sustainability: Clear sustainability plan for long-term success
How to Apply Nigeria Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology 2024
Interested farmer should not miss opportunity Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: December 7th, 2023.
- How to Apply Young Innovative Builders (YIB) Grant (Nigerian Students) 2023
- How to Apply Lagos Agripreneurship Programme 2023
- How to Apply Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Training Programme 2024
- How to apply HII Stage Creation Africa Kenya Grant 2024 (Up to 15,000 Euro)
- How to Apply Business Model Pitch Competition 2024 (Up to N 10,000,000)