How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023 | Are you looking for where to begin your career opportunity? Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) invites you to apply for an Operations Learnership. Successful candidate who completed learnership programme will be awarded with a Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management (NQF 4).
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages is committed to the creation of an employee base which is broadly representative of our country’s demographics and meets employment equity targets. All appointments will be made in support of this policy.
Position Title: Operational Learnership Programme
Organizational Unit: Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages -> Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Athlone – , WC ZA Paarl – Huguenot, WC ZA Parow – , WC ZA (Primary)
Learners will attend training sessions outside the workplace during the year where they will complete theory components and submit portfolios. When learners are not in class, they will gain valuable practical work experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry.
The programme emphasises on:
- Apply leadership concepts in a work context.
- Motivate and build a team.
- Solve problems, make decisions, and implement solutions.
- Identify responsibilities of a team leader, ensuring that organisational standards are met.
- Prioritise time and work for self and team.
- Employ a systematic approach to achieving objectives.
- Monitor the level of service to a range of customers.
- Apply the organisation’s code of conduct in a work environment.
- Conduct a structured meeting.
- Manage expenditure against a budget.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Completed Grade 12 (National Senior Certificate)
- South African Citizen
- No experience required.
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Computer Literate
- Dedicated to learning new skills
- Unemployed and can commit to the 12-month learnership programme.
What documents should you upload when applying?
- Updated and Detailed CV
- ID Copy – Certified within the last 3 months.
- National Senior Certificate – Certified within the last 3 months
- Proof of bank details – Not older than 3 months
- SARS Tax Number
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023
interested applicant are advice to submit their application online before the closing date: Click Here
Application Deadline: November 8, 2023