How to Apply First Bank Technology Academy Recruitment 2023 | The First Bank Technology Academy recruitment portal are now open for young and talented Nigeria citizens. At FirstBank, they are committed to growing their people, minimizing their environmental impacts, meeting the needs of their customers and investing in their communities in which they operate. check below how to apply
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“FirstBank”), established in 1894, is the premier Bank in West Africa, Nigeria’s number one bank brand and the leading financial services solutions provider in Nigeria. It is a well-diversified financial services group and the largest private-sector financial services provider in sub-Saharan Africa (excluding South Africa).
Check others opportunities
First Bank Technology Academy Recruitment 2022;
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply First Bank Technology Academy Recruitment 2023
Interested person who meet the Eligibilities and Competencies Click here and apply
For more information Visit: FirstBank Technology Academy
- How to Apply South African Reserve Bank Data Science Graduate Development Programme 2023
- U.S Diversity Immigrant VISA Program (DV-2025) Full Instruction
- How to Apply MTN Graduate Development Programme 2023
- How to Apply for Australia Scholarship Awards 2024