How to Apply for African Plant Nutrition Institute Photo Contest 2023| As you participate in the African Plant Nutrition Institute Photo Contest 2023, Your contributions will help to build a valuable forum and educational resource, winner will received cash prize.
- Join our challenge to shine a light on plant nutrition research and development across Africa through photography.
- Application Deadline: 1 July 2023
The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) is a not-for-profit research and education organization founded in 2019 and based in Benguérir, Morocco. Their mission is enhanced plant nutrition for a resilient and food-secure Africa.
As a practitioner of the agricultural sciences, you often have the opportunity to be involved or observe the implementation and development of improved plant nutrition practices. We are looking forward to receiving your vivid images of African research in action as well as the results of impactful research on crop productivity, environmental protection, and the local community:
- REACT State Championship Competition at the University of Maryland 2023
- Journalists Fellowships by Dart Center Ochberg 2023
- How to Apply Swedish Institute Creative Partnerships Programme 2023
This year APNI contest is built around two categories:
Category 1: Nutrient Deficiency Symptoms in Crops
Have you spotted a nutrient deficiency symptom in a crop? It’s a perfect opportunity to take a moment to capture it for APNI contest.
- Your contributions must be well-framed examples that they can publish with full credit to the photographer.
Category 2: Plant Nutrition Research in Action:
As a practitioner of the agricultural sciences, you often have the opportunity to be involved or observe the implementation and development of improved plant nutrition practices.
APNI are looking forward to receiving your vivid images of African research in action as well as the results of impactful research on crop productivity, environmental protection, and the local community.
APNI chosen three themes to tag submissions under this category with:
- Climate & Weather Smart Plant Nutrition
- Soil Health & Improved Livelihoods
- Precision Nutrient Management.
APNI Photo Contest 2023 Rules:
- Submit photos via this online submission form by the published deadline.
- All photos must be from within Africa
- Photos must be at least 1 MB in size to submit.
- Up to five (5) photos will be accepted per person.
- Winners in each category will receive the cash award plus a certificate of acknowledgement.
- Submitted entries are the property of APNI
- High-resolution, high-quality photos
- The file size should be at least 1 MB. Uncompressed photos are preferred
- Accepted formats: high-quality JPG, JPEG, or PNG.
- No submissions with a logo or time stamp visible on the photo will be accepted.
Consult our general reference diagram
- Photos must include a unique caption, which includes a description of the photo’s subject, the location in which it was taken, when it was taken (month and year if possible), and how it is related to the contest category.
- Nutrient deficiency images should be supported by a short description of the symptoms. If you have any background on how the crop was managed, or any analytical data, please include that in your description for the benefit of others, and to help our evaluation.
How To Apply
Click APNI Photo Contest 2023
Application Deadline: 1 July 2023
Leave a Reply