Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2024 | The Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG), Imoukhuede Foundation has open scholarship portal for students interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, United Kingdom. How to apply read through.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
- Harvard Academy scholarship for PhD, Postdoctoral Program 2024
- UNFPA Global Internship programme 2024
AIG Scholars spend the year at one of the world’s top universities, gaining knowledge from the outstanding academic faculty and expert practitioners and interacting with other future public sector leaders from around the world. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policymaking, support reforms and contribute to their nation’s development.
- Financial Support • Funding will be provided for tuition, living expenses, and a stipend for a summer project.
- Coaching and Mentoring • Extensive coaching and mentoring will be offered to help scholars navigate their time at Oxford and make the most of the experience.
- Career Development • AIG Scholars will receive full support to map out their career development paths and access opportunities that are aligned with their areas of interest and that leverage the knowledge gained at Oxford
- Master of Public Policy
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels
- Aged between 25 and 45 years
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
AIG Scholars will embark on summer placements during which they will gain additional knowledge and experience of their areas of interest and build their global networks.
How to Apply AIG Master’s Scholarship 2024:
Interested candidate who meet the eligibility Criteria of AIG Master’s Scholarship 2024 Click here to apply
For more information: Visit AIG Master’s Scholarship