FUKashere Recruitment 2022| The Federal University of Kashere recruitment portal are now open, Invite interested person for the position of Bursar, Registrar and Secretary to Council to submit their application. Directive on how to apply. read through.
The Federal University of Kashere (FUK) is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service learning, and a shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national and global communities.
(1) The Bursar is a Principal Officer and is the Head of Bursary Department.
Candidates for the post shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership, possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life and must be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University
- By virtue of his position, the Bursar coordinates the development and upgrading of the University’s strategic plan and ensure the development and updating of the University’s financial management plans.
- The Bursar should also be able to coordinate the preparation of periodic income and expenditure, balance sheet and cash flow estimates and consolidation where necessary.
- The holder of the office shall ensure that accurate records are maintained of all assets and liabilities held by the University and be able to monitor monthly income and expenditure and balance sheet variances against the budgets amongst other schedules.
- The Bursar should provide the University Management with appropriate advice on all the Institution’s financial transactions
- WAEC Massive Recruitment 2022\How to Apply
- United States Postal Service Recruitment 2022/How To Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2022/ How To Apply
Duration of Appointment:
- The Bursar shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A good honours Degree or equivalent in Accountancy from a recognised Institutions, possession of a higher degree(s) is an added advantage
- Must be a qualified member of a professional body such as ICAN, ACCA, ANAN;
- Must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years cognate experience, ten (10) years of which must be service in the University system;
- Must have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar, or its equivalent in a University and must have served in that rank for at least three years in a University
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
The salary and conditions of service for the Bursar shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
(2) FUKASHERE Registrar and Secretary to the Governing Council Job
The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the University.
He/She is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-today administration of the University.
Candidate must have good understanding of the vision and mission of the University.
He/she shall have personal integrity, the ability to provide good leadership and be able to command respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
The Registrar is Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
- Candidates should have at least a Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Arts, Social Sciences, Administration etc) from a recognised University.
- Possession of higher degree(s) in relevant subject will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be computer literate and should be a member of at least one or more relevant Professional Bodies like NIM, IPMN, ANUPA, etc.
- Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience, ten (10) of which should be relevant to University Administration.
- Candidate must have served for at least five (5) years as Deputy Registrar in a University.
- Candidates must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
- Candidates must enjoy good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of the Registrar.
Duration of Appointment:
- The appointment shall be for a single term of five (5) years.
Condition of Service
- The position attracts all rights and benefits of occupants of such office in the Nigerian University System.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) word-processed Applications and twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of Credentials in an envelope, which should have the position applied clearly indicated on its left-hand corner (by courier/post only) to:
Federal University of Kashere,
P. M. B. 0182,
The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional qualifications obtained with Dates
- Publications (if any)
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s); XIV)
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three referees, one of which must be the Chief Executive/Head of the applicant’s present employer. Candidates’ submissions should be forwarded .
- Candidates should request their three referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar not later than the closing date of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.