ECOWAS Recruitment – GIABA/CDGC
Application are open for ECOWAS GIABA/CDGC. This is to inform qualified and capable national candidates from ECOWAS Member to apply for the vacancy position to work at GIABA/CDGC, review details below:
- Director of Administration and Finance (pooling with EGDC) – D1
Job Location: Dakar, Senegal
Age: Below 50 years
Note: This provision does not apply to internal candidates
Read more Details Click Here
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting and finance, business administration (MBA), Public Administration, economics, or in a similar discipline from a recognized university;
· 12 years of progressively responsible experience in managing finance and budget operations administration, financial management, or related field, including 6 years of relevant international work experience and 5 years at a supervisory level;
· knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), budgeting and innovation in line with public finance reform; fiscal management skills and business acumen;
· demonstrated professional ability and mastery of principles, techniques and practices related to one or more specialized services in a broad range of human resources, financial, IT, procurement communication, conference, records management and general administrative areas in an international and/or public sector institutions;
· Knowledge of financial and budgetary principles and practices, budget development and financial administration of resources and ability to develop budgetary policies, formulate new strategies /policies/programmes and technical approaches to budgetary matters, procedures, procurement.
How To Apply
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
COMPOSITION OF THE CANDIDATURE FILE
Ø CV ;
Ø Letter of motivation addressed to the Chairman of the Heads of Institution of ECOWAS, ECCAS and GGC (President of the ECOWAS Commission);
Ø certified a copy of the diplomas;
Ø Medical Certificate less than three (03) months old, issued by a Doctor;
Ø criminal record of less than three (03) months;
Ø certificate of nationality.
The complete file must be sent to the following address: ExecDirIntRegCoord@ecowas.int
Only selected candidates will be invited / Female applications are particularly encouraged.
Deadline: 28 June 2019
Leave a Reply