ECOWAS Recruitment – COURT OF JUSTICE
Application are open for ECOWAS COURT OF JUSTICE 2019. this is to inform qualified and capable national candidates from ECOWAS Member to apply for the vacancy position to work at ECOWAS COURT OF JUSTICE, review details below:
- Registrar, Judicial Process & Case Management – P5
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Age: Below 50 years
More details Click Here
• master’s degree in law from a recognized university;
• 10 years of progressively responsible experience in administrative law or related areas including 2 years relevant international work and 2 years at a supervisory level;
• knowledge of ECOWAS regulations and rules, policies, procedures and operations;
• demonstrated professional competence and mastery of administrative law and judicial procedures and ability to review and edit the work of others and manage the functioning of an office and its staff members;
• strong analytical skills and ability to conduct comprehensive legal research on a range of issues including those of a unique or complex nature.
How To Apply
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
COMPOSITION OF THE CANDIDATURE FILE
Ø CV ;
Ø Letter of motivation addressed to the Chairman of the Heads of Institution of ECOWAS, ECCAS and GGC (President of the ECOWAS Commission);
Ø certified a copy of the diplomas;
Ø Medical Certificate less than three (03) months old, issued by a Doctor;
Ø criminal record of less than three (03) months;
Ø certificate of nationality.
The complete file must be sent to the following address: ExecDirIntRegCoord@ecowas.int
Only selected candidates will be invited / Female applications are particularly encouraged.
Deadline: 28 June 2019