Easy Way to Register NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration 2023| The NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration, some people might have face the challenges of NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration by one way or another but here are some simpler ways to register.. Read through
The Digital Birth Registration 2023 including the issuance of birth certificates that provides the names and nationality of every child in Nigeria under the age of 5, in 21 States in 456 LGAs and 4,978 wards across the country.
Requirement NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration:
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN).(NIN) can only be used once to assess the assessment test
- Applicant must write and pass an assessment test.
- Be informed that you can not take the assessment test more than once.
- Applicant must use a device with a camera
- Applicant’s bank details must be the same as the details that will be collected from his/her NIN
- Applicant must have a valid educational certificate
- Applicant must have a valid gmail account
- Applicant must score 50% and above on the assessment test.
- Valid Bank Account Number(only commercial banks are accepted.)
- Applicant must have a valid phone numb
Easier Way to Register NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration 2023:
We received question from applicant regarding the registration as follow:
- Some states of origin are not included? Ans: Refresh the browser)
- Unable to capture your face? (Ans : used chrome or Opera Mini browser and when you get to the facial capture segment, try and stay outdoor for effective light
- You Can’t validate your NIN (Ans: Restart the page)
- How to Pass the residence section( Ans: Refresh the browser)
- How to choose a local government for preferred state of assignment: (Ans: Restart the page)
- Turn on location whereas your location is already turned on (Ans: start afresh with Opera Mini browser)
Read more details on NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023
- How to Apply Providus Bank SME Grant 2023 (Nigerian Entrepreneurs)
- Npower Account Validate for Ongoing payment 2023
- FG: Students Loan In Nigeria 2023 (Up to N500,000)