Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition for Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey 2020/2021- Apply Now
Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition | What do you do as a fresh graduate? Participate in Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition from universities in Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey 2020/2021, Check below the Nature of application, Guideline and requirement, application is free online, Read through
The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes. as a matter of fact, they are launching the competition in search for top talents across the region.
Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition is a yearly activities across the universities of Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey, Meanwhile, If you are in a team of minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6, hurry up and apply!
If you are working on your graduation project in the Healthcare, Well-being or Education sectors, you are welcomed to join us for a very exciting ride! The targeted topics: IoT or AI or Multi-cloud
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- They will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for our finalists projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one)
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria: Relevance, originality, significance and expected contributions and impact.
The shortlisted projects and teams will be notified to proceed to the next phase of Project Design Layout Submission followed by Final Project Submission for the selection of the winners.
Carefully review the entry requirements one more time before submitting your abstract then click APPLY NOW to complete your submission form.
By entering the competition you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
How To Apply
Participating teams should submit their Projects Abstracts containing the following information:
Question 1: What is the main problem that you are solving?
Question 2: What is the importance of this problem?
Question 3: What are the current solutions?
Question 4: How will your solution solve the problem? What is new?
Question 5: What is the expected impact of your solution from various perspectives (social, commercial, environmental, etc)?
Question 6: Give a high level functional description of your solution. How will it be used?
Question 7: Give a high level technical description of your solution: architecture, technology, integration, innovative components, etc.
Question 8: Give a high level description of your solution development environment, platform, tools, etc.
Question 9: How will you manage your product development cycle, your quality assurance process, your solution deployment logistics, etc?
Question 10: Give the most relevant plans that you have developed for your project (for example, time schedule, resource plan, training plan, risk management, contingency plan, etc.)
30 December 2020