Center for Hellenic Studies (CHS) Early Career Fellowship in Philhellenism/ Application Form 2021
CHS Early Career Fellowship | One of the top research institute for classics organizing Early Career Fellowship in Philhellenism 2021, Application requirement, Nature of the application, Eligibility and guidelines, Focus attention and Read through.
The Center for Hellenic Studies (CHS) organize this great event on the remembrance of Greek war independence and as well as to honor this great anniversary, The Center for Hellenic Studies offers one fellowship to a postdoctoral researcher based in Greece to conduct research of the highest quality on topic related to 19th-century Philhellenism.
Patterning to Harvard Center for Hellenic Studies, a researcher area of concentration will include; intellectual history, area and ethnic studies, anthropology, art, education, philosophy, political science, religious studies, sociology, race and gender studies, Meanwhile, particular interest will be given to proposals centered on Philhellenism n modern political thought, relationship between Greece and the United State, as well as Harvard, during the 19th century. Connection to the cty of Nafplio or the Argolid will be adding advantage.
Check Here: Job Vacancies
Do you want to apply Harvard Center for Hellenic Studies (CHS) Early Career Fellowship in Philhellenism 2021? If Yes, This article is for you Read through.
- A year -long appointment as CHS Fellow in Philhellenism, beginning on January 1, 2021
- Year-long access to Harvard University’s online database and resources and ts scan and delver service
- A stipend of $15,000. Additional CHS will cover travel expenses (airfare, Accommodation n the case that the Fellow s invited by the center to participate n the event tang place n Greece or n the US. The CHS does not offer separate grants for participation n conference, purchase of books and electronic equipment, accommodation, family related expenses, dining and entertainment expenses etc,
- Contingent on the impact of CONVID-19 pandemic and the need of of the research project, a visit to the US (Washington DC and Cambridge MA) to conduct research, share finding and collaborate with other fellows and members of the CHS academic community
- Presentation of the Fellows profile and research project on CHS website, and other social media.
- Academic support and advising during fellowship appointment by the members of the selected and advisory committee.
- A prerequisite for the fellowship s a PhD degree (or equivalent). applicant must have defended their degree before, July 1, 2020
- The fellow must be fluent in modern Greek and English and preferable based in Greece as she/he will spend most of the time in Greece.
- The CHS rigorously support the principles of affirmative action and equal opportunity in its selection of fellow
- Applicant may not apply to other CHS fellowship programs during the same application cycle
How to Apply
To be successful in your application process, applicant will upload four document in PDF format:
- A detailed but brief research proposal of no more than 1,000 words. Bibliographies and reference do not count toward the word limit.
- A curriculum vitae documenting qualification to conduct the proposal research, for example, through resents publications and presentations.
- A sample of published word of no more than 10,000 words
Interested applicant Apply Here
December 15, 2020