Cranfield University FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship 2023 | The FIA are looking for an engineer with exceptional personal qualities, has high academic merit and who is passionate about motorsport, yet not able to afford to study at Cranfield to apply for FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship. check on how to apply
The Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), founded in 1904, is the world’s motor sport governing body and an advocate of safe, sustainable and accessible mobility for all road users across the world. With members in 146 countries, the FIA is committed to promoting greater diversity and inclusion.
The FIA partnered with Cranfield University are offering an engineering scholarship for academic year 2023-2024. Cranfield has undertaken research, consultancy and testing for the motorsport sector since the 1970s. The Cranfield Impact Centre is a FIA-approved test centre, and Cranfield Simulation (AXSIM) is at the forefront of driver-in-loop race driving simulation.
Having recognised that engineering talent often faces multiple barriers for entry into motorsport, the FIA has put in place a scholarship to assist one outstanding candidate to overcome them.
Programm Type: Master
The successful candidate will benefit:
- 1-year scholarship
- Covering tuition fees for an MSc in Advanced Motorsport Engineering
- A contribution towards associated living costs in the UK.
- One roundtrip economy flight from the country of residence to the UK.
- A stipend paid quarterly to cover a contribution towards accommodation and personal living expenses in the UK
- Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be applying the UK first or second-class honours degree in a relevant subject area.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have relevant work experience in combination with a degree of second-class honour. If candidates do not meet formal entry requirements but still feel they can demonstrate the ability to complete the course successfully, they may still be accepted onto a course.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply
- Applicants wishing to be considered for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship should indicate their interest on the course application form including a short personal statement of why they should be considered.
- Complete an application for the Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2023