Commonwealth Recruitment is Ongoing | The recruitment portal of the Commonwealth has open, Interested and qualified Nigerians who meet the criteria and willing to carry out duties in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are invited to apply. Requirement and procedure on how to apply Read Through.
The Commonwealth, is a political association of 54 member states focusing on the improvement of democracy and human rights; and to aid economic development. It also perform the following duties:
- The Commonwealth Secretariat supports member countries to achieve the Commonwealth’s aims. This website is run by the Commonwealth Secretariat.
- The Commonwealth Foundation supports people’s participation in democracy and development.
- The Commonwealth of Learning promotes open learning and distance education.
Though, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs do not regularly conduct recruitment exercise but we assure you this turn, you will not miss, just follow the directive and apply.
- Head of Finance and Management Information Section (FMIS)
- Corporate Business Division of the Commonwealth Secretariat
- HR Officer, Business Partnering x2
- Senior Research Officer (Commonwealth Cyber Programme)
- Legal Adviser (Criminal Justice Systems)
- Adviser, Climate Change
- Adviser and Head, Africa
Method of Application:
All applications should be made via the online application system at https://thecommonwealth.org/jobs, where applicants will be required to submit a CV and three referees, accompanied by a short covering letter setting out relevant experience and skills in relation to the competencies and other requirements for the post.
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday, 1st March, 2021, 17:00 GMT.
Interested applicants should please visit: Commonwealth jobs page for more details on job specification, qualifications, requirements and benefits