AUST Courses and Location
African University of Science & Technology, Abuja (AUST) is one of the top private University that lead education reform in Nigeria by providing a world-class educational centre of excellence in academics, character, sports and vocational development. Read more
The main campus of the school is located in Abuja FCT, Nigeria. It offers their students Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) after the completion of studies and also enrols in compulsory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) which qualify them Discharge, Exclusion and Exemption.
Affiliation – Nelson Mandela Institution.
It is excelling in high-quality teaching, research and innovative learning with the capacity to compete globally.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED AT AUST
- Business and Innovation
- Biological Sciences and Engineering.
- Computer Science
- Energy and Environment
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Theoretical & Applied Physics
Click Here (CURRENT LOCATION OF NYSC OFFICE IN 36 STATE IN NIGERIA)
The degrees, which are accredited by the Nigerian Universities Commission, are also internationally recognized, making it possible for our Master’s graduates to pursue a doctorate or to enter the workplace at a senior level, while our doctoral graduates are highly sought after as post-doctoral fellows.
The different programs offer a variety of specialist courses, which are built around two complementary elements:
- high-level scientific training in a given discipline, with a strong emphasis on modelling, simulation and experimental validation;
- the capacity to become familiar with technical tools relevant to a given discipline, thereby allowing the application of the acquired knowledge directly in the workplace or in a research environment.
Related: NYSC Accredited Institution –Click Here
Federal University Click Here
State University Click Here
If you need our update or current information concerning Private Universities in Nigeria, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Leave a Reply