American University of Nigeria Recruitment of Academic Staff – How To Apply
American University of Nigeria Recruitment | AUN Academic Staff Recruitment, Dean are recruiting in AUN, Faculty Staff recruitment in AUN, Requirement and eligibility to apply for Academic staff employment at the American University of Nigeria. Read Through.
The American University of Nigeria invites the qualified and experienced person to apply in the following vacant positions below:
The American University of Nigeria is a private university in northeastern Nigeria that offers the American style of higher education programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels.
- Academic Staff (Faculty)
- Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences
- Dean of the School of Engineering
- Dean of the School of Information Technology & Computing
- Dean of the School of Law
- Dean of the School of Graduate Studies
- University Librarian
- PhD or Doctorate is required. Nigeria Citizens and residents with educational credentials and experience in an American style system is preferred.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are to submit their application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), Providing information on the following:
- Full Name
- Current contact address (including Telephone Number and Email Address)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nigeria State of Origin
- Current Location in Nigeria
- Family details, Marital Status, Numbers and age of children
- Academic Qualifications (Including Class of Degree, Copies of Certificate to enclosed)
- Professional Qualifications (Copies of Certificate to enclosed)
- Post-Graduate /Professional Qualification Employment
- Current Employment
- Name and address of Three (3) Referees who should be able to attest to the candidate’s standing and abilities, professionally, managerially, as well as morals, character and integrity
Applicant should note the following:
- Successful candidates will be required to make themselves available for an electronic or an in-person interview with the appropriate search committee at the date that will be dully and formally conveyed to such candidate officially
- The position is to begin either Fall (August) 2020 or Spring (January) 2020.
If you need our update or current information concerning AUN Academic Staff Recruitment kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide