ADAMAWAPOLY Approve Courses – Check Here
Approve Courses ADAMAWAPOLY| We are able to gather all accredited courses offered in Adamawa State Polytechnic, List of courses in ADAMAWAPOLY, Available courses in ADAMAWAPOLY, Top courses and admission procedure/ requirement in ADAMAWAPOLY. Read Through
Location: Yola-Numan Rd, Yola,Adamawa State
Adamawa State Polytechnic Courses.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Requirements for National Diploma (ND)
- Prospective candidates must score UTME/JAMB cut-off mark of at least 120 in the examination are eligible to take part in the admission for the programmes listed above.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O/L Credit Passes in WASC, SSCE, NECO and GCE at not more than two sittings.
- He/She must have compulsory credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE to be qualified for admission.
Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND)
The following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
If you need our update or current information concerning ADAMAWAPOLY kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide