AUI Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022 – Apply Here
The Augustine University Ilara (AUI) has commenced the selling of Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Application for admission into Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Full-time undergraduate Programme 2021/2022 Academic Session is ongoing.
Augustine University Ilara (AUI) admit students of age between 16 years and above both male and female irrespective of religion, culture and tradition for the achievement of academic excellence.
- Augustine University JUPEB Form
- Augustine University JUPEB School Fees.
- AUI Student Academic Calendar JUPEB
Meanwhile, before gaining admission into Augustine University Ilara (AUI) they are other requirements that will determine your eligibility. read the requirement below.
Check Courses Offered Click Here
a. All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation’s Board (JAMB)
b. For admission into 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics (applicable in specified programmes)at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates must also pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as specified by JAMB in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise for the Course of study.
c. For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should (in addition to five (5) Ordinary level credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
d. All candidates seeking admission into the University must meet the SSCE/NECO or its equivalent basic requirements.
How to Apply for Augustine University Post UTME.
PAY a sum of N5,500 at through E-tranzact of use the online payment option on the application portal.
GO TO undergraduate admission page (https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application/), locate ‘New Application’ section and then fill all the required fields. Click “Sign Up” button when done.
CHECK your email address for a confirmation message and your application number which will be needed to login into your Personal AUI Account (Please check your spam box if it’s NOT in your inbox)
What you need to know:
- Nigerian Private Universities Owners
- List of Approved Private Universities In Nigeria.
- Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook