AUI (Augustine University Ilara-Epe) JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
Augustine University JUPEB Form, How to apply for JUPEB Admission in Augustine University Ilara, JUPEB admission form Augustine University has been released online for the interested and qualified candidates. requirement and nature of admission read through.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is ongoing at Augustine University Lagos State, Nigeria.
Candidates with JUPEB certificate will have access to Direct Entry admission into their respective second-year degree programmes in Augustine University or any University of choice in Nigeria and abroad.
Augustine University JUPEB Admission Eligibility & Duration.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters starting from September 2020.
How to Apply for Augustine University JUPEB Admission Form.
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through e-transact or Unified Payment platform at any Nigerian bank or make payment through the website.
- Visit the link above
- Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
- Continue to make payment.
- Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
- Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
- The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates are required to register for admission in 2021 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Applicants are to note that the screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session will hold in the second & third week of August, 2020.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2347062288805.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page