Akwa Ibom State School Of Nursing Shortlisted Candidate 2022 is Out| If you participated in the last concluded Akwa Ibom State School Of Nursing Entrance Examination 2022, You hereby inform to check your name if you are among the shortlisted candidate. Follow the directive below:
The Ministry of Health in Akwa Ibom State has release the name of shortlisted candidate for admission into Akwa Ibom State School Of Nursing 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The List of School of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State:
- School of Nursing and Midwifery, Anua, Uyo
- School of Nursing, Hospital Road, Eket
- Central School of Nursing, Ikot Ekpene
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Iquita, Oron
- School of Post of Basic Midwifery, Ituk Mbang, Uruan.
- Candidates must have O’Level results WAEC/ NECO/NABTECH with atleast 5 credit pass including Mathematics and English Language with not more than 2 sitting.
- Candidate must have obtain First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Combination of NABTECH with any other result will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be between the Age of 16 years and Above.
- 4 Recent Color Passport Photograph
- Certificate of Date of Birth/ Declaration of Age(Affidavit)
- Certificate of Local Local Government of Origin
Where To Purchase The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form can be obtain in the Ministry of Health Office, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
How to Check Akwa Ibom State School Of Nursing Shortlisted Candidate 2022:
Interested candidate are Visit:
Ministry of Health Office, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- How to apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission
- List Of Hospital Per State In Nigeria For (IT Medical Students)
- 6 Top Nigerian Law Schools & Their Courses Offered
- The Best Place To Study Aviation In Nigeria
- List Of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND) – Check Here