Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2023| The ministry of health in akwa Ibom State has commence the registration for students seeking for admission in any school of nursing in Akwa Ibom State.
- Admission exercise (1st stream)
- Application Deadline: Saturday 20th May, 2023.
How to Apply for Admission in any school of nursing in Akwa Ibom State. The Requirement and Eligibility, Carefully Read through.
School of Nursing Admission form in Akwa Ibom State has been release, If are interested follow the instruction of this page on how to obtain the form. https//www.akwaibomson.gov.ng
- List Of Hospital Per State In Nigeria For (IT Medical Students)
- 6 Top Nigerian Law Schools & Their Courses Offered
- The Best Place To Study Aviation In Nigeria
- List Of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND) – Check Here
The List of School of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State:
- School of Nursing and Midwifery, Anua, Uyo
- School of Nursing, Hospital Road, Eket
- Central School of Nursing, Ikot Ekpene
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Iquita, Oron
- School of Post of Basic Midwifery, Ituk Mbang, Uruan.
School of Nursing Pass Question
- Candidates must have O’Level results WAEC/ NECO/NABTECH with atleast 5 credit pass including Mathematics and English Language with not more than 2 sitting.
- Candidate must have obtain First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Combination of NABTECH with any other result will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be between the Age of 16 years and Above.
- 4 Recent Color Passport Photograph
- Certificate of Date of Birth/ Declaration of Age(Affidavit)
- Certificate of Local Local Government of Origin
- Change of Name (if applicable)
- Candidate must be 16 years and above
Where To Purchase The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form can be obtain in the Nursing Service Directorate Ministry of Health Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat Block 8, Uyo.
The form will be selling from Monday 10 th April, 2023 – 5th May 2023 between the hours of 8.30 am – 3: 00pm daily except public holidays and weekends.
Application Deadline: Saturday 20th May, 2023.
What You Need to Know:
- The List Of National And International Grant 2023/Apply Here
- Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2023 (Graduate Trainee)/ How To Apply
Leave a Reply