AGP (Abdu Gusau Polytechnic) Approve Courses – Check Here
AGP Approve courses| Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Admission, AGP List available courses, Accredited ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) AGP programme. Read through.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic is a State own polytechnic, located in Talata Mafara P.M.B. 1021, Talata Mafara, Zamfara State. Nigeria. Founded in 1992.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic was established to provide expanded access for lifelong learning and training.
- Science laboratory Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Local Government Studies
- Computer Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Art and Design
Admission Entry Requirements for National Diploma Candidates
The following requirements are necessary;
- Prospective candidates must score UTME/JAMB cut-off mark of at least 120 in the examination are eligible to take part in the admission for the programmes listed above.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O/L Credit Passes in WASC, SSCE, NECO and GCE at not more than two sittings.
- He/She must have compulsory credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE to be qualified for admission.
Admission Entry Requirements for HND Candidates
The following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
If you need our update or current information concerning Courses Abdu Gusau Poly kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.