UNIBADAN Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
UNIBADAN Post UTME Form | Application form for admission into the University of Ibadan has been released, candidates who meet the approve cut-off mark and choice UNIBADAN as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling UNIBADAN Post UTME form is (N2,000)
Payment / Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
University of Ibadan (UI) – Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply