Teach For Kosova Fellowship registration program is open for outstanding Kosovars to realize their professional and leadership potential while committing to teaching in the classroom. What Teach For Kosova Fellowship is all about. Read through.
The Teach For Kosova Fellowship is a 2-year full-time teaching and leadership development program. Teach For Kosova Fellows will be placed in low-resourced, high need public schools, and be supported for two years with intensive leadership development and support.
Teach For Kosova Recruitment:
- They recruit and select talented Kosovar graduates, young professionals, and existing teachers with diverse backgrounds and fields of study to become our Fellows.
- We look for leaders with a growth mindset and exceptional leadership potential.
Fellows are not required to have teaching experience when applying to the Fellowship Program. If selected for the Fellowship, Fellows will be trained at our 6-week Intensive Summer Institute Training Program to prepare them for the classroom. Fellows will have continuous support throughout the 2-year Fellowship Program from experienced mentors to ensure that they can lead their classrooms and have a positive impact on their students.
- As a Teach For Kosova Fellow you will receive a full-time teacher’s salary in the Municipality where you are placed.
- For all those who are admitted to the Teach For Kosova program, there is no cost to participate.
- The Fellowship is intended for Kosovar nationals; however, they welcome applications from Kosovar candidates from the Diaspora, as well as those who have studied overseas;
- Current public-school teachers with 5 or fewer years’ experience, young professionals, and recent graduates from any field of study are invited to apply;
- They are looking for people with exceptional leadership qualities, a strong academic record, and a commitment to impact and create positive change in their communities;
- Applicants should be under the age of 35.
How to Apply:
The application form is your first opportunity to tell them about yourself. In the online application, you will be asked to provide contact details and information regarding your academic and extracurricular achievements, your employment history, and responses to a series of questions.
visit Teach For Kosovo Fellowship.