SUBEB Recruitment 2020/ How To Apply
To be fully informed that the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB). has open vacancies for qualify applicants who are interested and eligible to carry out duties in SUBEB to apply, the requirement and step on how to apply. review more
Amis: To recruit male and female staff both graduate and undergraduate that were skilled and responsible to discharge SUBEB duties.
POSITION & QUALIFICATION
- HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08 – B.Sc Education (Bachelor Of Education)
- HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07 – Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II – B.Sc, BA In Arts, Science and Business Education
- ACCOUNTANT II – B.Sc Accounting
- EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE) – B.Sc, Education B.Ed
- CIVIL ENGINEER II – B.Sc/HND In Electrical Engineering
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS – B.Sc/HND In Civil Engineering
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II – B.Sc/HND In Quantity Surveying
- ARCHITECTS II UGSS 09 – B.Sc/M.Sc In Architecture
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES UGSS 07/08 – OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc In-Office Technology or Secretarial Admin
- COMPUTER OPERATORS UGSS 05 – GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB With at Least 4 Credits
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 05 – 5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 04 – 5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 03 – SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE With 3 Credits
- MESSENGERS UGSS 02 – 2 Credits In SCCE, NECO, NABTEB
Meanwhile, there are other prerequisites that determine your eligibility if you’re interested in attending the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
SIMS Nigeria Recruitment Click Here
OPRPCDN Massive Recruitment Click Here
OPay Recruitment Click Here
Documents To Be Uploaded For Verification Includes:
2. Birth Certificate.
3. Curriculum vitae(CV).
4. Letter of identification from a Traditional Ruler/LGA.
5. NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
NOTE: Only a citizen of Imo State Should Apply.
How To Apply
If you need our update or current information concerning State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.