State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment Portal 2022| The State Security Service (SSS) Portal is open for recruitment of experienced personnel, If you have the capacity of working with the State Security Service (SSS) and willing to work in any office location in Nigeria. Check your eligibility and requirements before applying.
The State Security Service (SSS), also known as the Department of State Services (DSS), is a Nigerian security agency and one of three organizations that succeeded the National Security Organization (NSO). The agency reports its activities to the National Security Adviser’s office, which is under the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Its primary responsibilities are internal to the country and include counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance, as well as the investigation of certain other types of serious crimes against the state. It is also in charge of protecting senior government officials, including the President, Vice President, state governors, and visiting heads of state and governments and their families.
Fields of Study for SSS Recruitment Include:
- Computer Science.
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Peace and Conflict Resolution.
- Physical and Health Education.
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2022/ Apply Now
- Nigeria Army DSSC/SSC Course Applications 2022/How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022/ Application Instruction
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC 2022/ Apply Now
Applicants interested in the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment for 2021 should take note of the qualifications listed below:
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education, with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- The candidate that are experts in basic computer applications has an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications, and the use of other relevant applications.
- The minimum Height requirement for male applicants is 1.7 meters.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- The minimum height requirement for female applicants is 1.64 meters.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the State Security Service (SSS) 2021 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates interested in State Security Service (SSS) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative, and willing to adapt to new ideas and environments.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply:
The State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment Portal 2022 is currently not available, if you return to this page on a regular basis. You will be notified as soon as the portal is open.
Or For clarification and procedures, go to the State Security Service (SSS) official website at www.dss.gov.ng