Shell LiveWire Programme (Opportunities for Young People To Open and Own Business ) 2020/2021
Shell LiveWire Programme 2020/2021 | Over the years, young people have been described to be the leaders of tomorrow, uncertain about what tomorrow holds which is why the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) has ensuring that young people are better equipped with Business Creatives and to be Business Owners to be the leaders of our present times. Apply Now
Follow this steps www.eduschoolnews.com
The purpose of LiveWIRE is to improve opportunities for young people to realise their potential through the creation and development of their own businesses. Such businesses will contribute towards a more buoyant economy and communities with more fulfilled young people.
Are you in the Following State in Nigerian:
Do you want to Create, own or to boost your businesses?, If Yes Apply for Shell LiveWire Programme Now. LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Devlopment Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).
- For young people there is access to attractive, targeted, high quality, relevant programmes and opportunities to meet other young people with similar ambitions and challenges.
- As a final year university students, you would be able to raise business to standard and encourage others youth to see that starting a business is a valid career option
- Assist youths to discover and develop business ‘ideas’ through Bright Ideas Workshops
- Make available to youths that want to go on to start a business, business planning and management guidelines and skills through the Become A Successful Owner Manager Course (BSOM)
- Run awards for best business plans, the price of which gives access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions
- Run an award for young people who have sustained a business for 2 to 3 years and continue the award on an annual basis
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil & gas, banking, social voluntary sectors, etc.
- Print and provide information on youth enterprise at LiveWIRE Resource Centre
- Are you aged 18 – 35 from the Niger Delta states?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC if applicable?
- Not in paid employment
How to apply