SAP Young Professional Program / SAP Portal is now open, How to apply for SAP, SAP Program 2021, Interested candidates who want to begin a career as a SAP Associate Consultant are hereby invited to apply for SAP Young Professional Program 2021, The requirements and eligibility on how to apply. Read more.
SAP is a multinational software corporation designed to develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Link to Available Website You Can Apply For FG Empowerment
SAP Young Professional Program:
- To give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills
- Successful candidate will begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant
- At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP
- Successful candidate to will be introduce to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant
Duration of Training: The program will lasts for 3 months, and will train you to become an SAP certified Associate Consultant in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Ariba Sourcing. Link to apply for current Jobs In Akwa Ibom State
How you benefit:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
Requirement from Candidates:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Industrial Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
The program will commence late – June 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
NOTE: Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate Click Here
Leave a Reply