Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
The Salem University, Lokoja has commenced the selling of Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Application for admission into Postgraduate Programme at the Salem University, Lokoja 2020/2021 Academic Session
Are you seeking for admission into Postgraduate Programme at the Salem University? If yes, read the following guideline on how to apply
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and PhD degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
If you need our update or current information concerning University whose Post UTME form are out kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide