RIMA Information And Data Management Officer Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Information And Data Management Officer. Requirement and qualification.
Information And Data Management Officer
The Information and Data Management Officer role entails the daily oversight and use of data systems. The officer is responsible for the efficient organization, storage and analysis of data with attention to confidentiality, integrity and security and accessibility.
- Enforcement of policies for effective data management.
- Enforcement of rules and procedures for data sharing and data management.
- Provision of end-user support and the management of the security of data systems and adherence to all relevant laws, regulations, and standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them.
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Troubleshoot all information technology challenges and escalate for resolution when necessary.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a core ICT related discipline (e.g., computer science, computer engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, information technology, information systems, software engineering etc.).
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in information technology and data management.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree in a related discipline and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions.
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc).
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in database management.
- Data analytics, data visualization and programming skills are an added advantage.