Redeemer’s University Nigeria Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 – How To Apply
The Redeemer’s University Nigeria, (RUN) Located at Ede, off Gbongan one of the town in Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria, has commenced the selling of Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain RUN Form. Below are details
See: Available Courses Click Here
Note; Before processing the Redeemer’s University Postgraduate Admission Form, There are prerequisite requirements that determined your eligibility. Meanwhile here are the General Requirement.
RUN Postgraduate Admission General Requirements.
In addition to the various Departmental requirements, which are available on the University’s website, prospective candidates must satisfy the general regulations governing postgraduate admissions at the Redeemer’s University:
- Must participate in, and pass the validity interview of the College of Postgraduate Studies, Redeemer’s University.
- Must have completed the mandatory one (1) year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme, or possess a Certificate of Exemption in lieu.
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ reports, attesting to the candidates’ intellectual capacity and aptitude for independent research and problem-solving skills. d. Must submit academic transcripts, as appropriate.
Duration of Redeemer’s University Postgraduate Programmes.
Some Academic and professional Masters of Arts and Science Programmes shall be for a minimum period of three (3) academic Semesters (18 calendar months) and maximum of five Academic Semesters while some other extended to minimum of four (4) academic Semesters (24 calendar months) and maximum of six (6) academic Semesters, while PhD Programmes are for a minimum of six (6) academic Semesters (36 calendar months) and maximum of eight (8) academic Semesters.
How to Apply for Redeemer’s University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit Postgraduate Website: http://cpgs.run.edu.ng
- Click on admission menu and read the instructions on the page before creating an application profile.
- Click on “Create Application” to create your profile; once done, a payment link will be sent to the email you registered with.
- Follow the instructions in the mail to pay online.
- The application fee is ten thousand naira N10,00 only (excluding transaction charges)
- Once payment is made, print your receipt and use the link provided on the payment page to redirect back to the admission portal.
- An activation link will be sent to your email address for profile activation. Click on the link, then login to complete your application.
- Your application status must be 100% completed to be considered for processing by the admissions panel.
- Candidates are to request that their academic transcripts be forwarded to the secretary, college of postgraduate studies, Redeemer’s University, P.M.B. 230, Ede, Osun State.
- You are not expected to pay acceptance fee or any other fee until the validity interview is conducted and offer of provisional admission is received.
Admission System: Redeemer’s University admits postgraduate students in September (First Semester) and February (Second Semester) each year.
For further enquiries, please visit the Redeemer’s University College of Postgraduate Studies website: cpgs.run.edu.ng or www.run.edu.ng; or contact the Secretary, College of Postgraduate Studies through the e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page