PCU Post UTME /Direct Entry Admission Form 2021/2022 – Apply Here
PCU Admission Form/The Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) has commenced the sales of Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Application for admission into Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan, Oyo State, (PCU) Full-time undergraduate Programme 2021/2022 Academic Session is ongoing.
Meanwhile, before gaining admission into Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) they are other requirements that will determine your eligibility. read the requirement below.
Also: Check Courses Offered
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
PCU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Candidates that qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
- Those who are seeking admission into 100 Level and scored the prescribed cut-off mark.
- Those who are awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Those who are seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and who possess minimum of 2 passes in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB
- Those who are seeking transfer into 200 Level from other Universities
- Those who scored less than prescribed cut-off mark or who did not sit for the 2020 JAMB UTME are eligible to enroll for the 8 month JUPEB Programme that will qualify them for admission into 200 Level, through Direct Entry.
How to Apply for Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Post UTME Screening Form.
Application Form – =N= 7,500:00
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), Ibadan as their University of Choice including Direct Entry candidates, those seeking admission via change of institution and transfer, are formally invited to attend the 2020/2021 screening exercise.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centre, the following documents viz.
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Print out of the 2020 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Copies of academic result Ordinary Level Result, JUPEB, IJMB or equivalents (If Available)
- Writing Materials
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Processing/Screening fee payment
For further enquiries or information, visit the University website: www.pcu.edu.ng or contact the Admission Officer, Precious Cornerstone University, or call/send whatsapp messages to 09084859496,08109043540 or send mall to email@example.com.
Leave a Reply