One Young World | The One young World called for application for Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2024 from medical students around the world. The scholarship aims to identify and empower young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science.
One Young World Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship:
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The scholarship aims to identify and empower young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science. Bristol Myers Squibb scholars are social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals and more who are paving the way for a world with a more inclusive and innovative healthcare sector and a shared mindset to serve patients.
About The Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship
- At BMS, they are about breakthroughs—the kind that transform patients’ lives through lifesaving, innovative medicines
- They firmly believe that prescription medicines are such a vital part of human healthcare that everyone who needs them should have access to them
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Application Deadline: 16 March 2024
Benefit One Young World Scholarship
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation between 1 – 6 October.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If required, transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
Criteria/Requirement for Scholarship
- Aged 18 – 30*.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship**.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30
- The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are typically underrepresented at the One Young World Summit
How To Apply One Young World Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship:
Interested Candidates are to Visit: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/scholarships/bms/2024/apply
16 March 2024
- Journalists Fellowships by Dart Center Ochberg 2024
- How to Apply Swedish Institute Creative Partnerships Programme 2024
- How to Apply Dr. Louis Hampers Scholarship for Medical Students (up to $1,000) 2024