OKOPOLY Cost of Selling Student Admission Form HND & OND
OKOPOLY Admission Form| Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) admission form, How to apply for OKOPOLY admission form, OKOPOLY Cost of selling HND & OND Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to OKOPOLY as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling OKOPOLY Admission Form:
(i) Post UTME Candidates Admission form (OND) N2,000 while
(ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) admission form is N8,000
Payment/Registration Guideline (ND)
Go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Aftwerward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Informations Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
Payment/Registration Guideline (HND)
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application/Weekend Screening Application as the case may be) and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) Courses