Npower payment Issue how to fix| If you have issue of Stipend Payment specially Npower beneficially batch C stream 1, follow the directive below. The authority of the Npower has issue the directive on how to fix Npower Stipend Paid But Not Credited Issue. Read through.
Do you have issue of your Stipend Payment? Check your dashboard, if your Stipend Payment show fail or processing, follow the directive below.
- The MTN Media Innovation Programme 2022 (Fully Funded) /How toapply
- Golden Kids Contest 2022 (Up to N1Million) /How to apply
- Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program 2022 (Fully Funded)/How to Apply
- Gender Justice Beyond Borders Migrant Youth Leadership Program (MYLP) 2022/How to Apply
- Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022 /How to apply
- Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship 2022/How to Apply
Npower payment Issue how to fix:
According to Npower management, if you a Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiary having issue with stipend credited but not paid, follow the instructions below to fix it:
1) Visit your bank for confirmation of your account being credited without receiving alert
If the money truly didn’t drop, obtain statement of account and lodge a complaint to that effect on the N-Power official Instagram handle “Npower_ng’ for appropriate action.
According to Nasims, beneficiaries are strictly advised to lodge complaints on only Npower official Instagram Handle “Npower_ng” and not on Npower Facebook official page or any other channel on Facebook.
You are please advised to strictly follow this instruction to fix your payment problem, Nasims said.
As usual, March 2022 Npower stipends payment will soon be be initiated but as it is at the moment payment of February is still going on.
Regarding the Nasims portal downtime, as you may have tried to access it for quite a while but were unsuccessful, kindly note that the portal is under maintenance which is expected to be through and back online within 48 hours. You shall be duly informed once it’s up and running. All inconveniences this moment may cause you are highly regrettable, Nasims management said.