NMS (Nigerian Military School) Exam Center Admission Requirement| Application form for Nigerian Military School both Exam Center/Admission Requirement are in details. For those that want to apply for admission into Nigerian Military School, the new directive for online application. Read More.
The Nigerian Military School also known as Boys Company of Nigeria is one of the top Secondary School where Boys receive comprehensive academic and military training adequate for their enlistment into the Nigerian Army as soldiers. Command Secondary School Admission Form 2020/2021
If you want your ward to receive military training and become a trained soldiers join, Nigerian Military School now before is too late. Nigeria Airforce Secondary School Admission Form 2020/2021
The selling of admission form of the NMS is ongoing but they are prerequisite requirements that will determined your eligibility below are the details. Nigeria Police Secondary School Admission Form 2020/2021
Before you carry out admission process review the below information, It be may helpful to you. National Common Entrance Registration Procedure
- Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY
- Candidates for admission MUST not be less 12 years old by September of year of admission
- Maximum age limit is 14 years
- Education Wing
- Military Wing
- Boys Battalion (BBn)
- Administrative Company
To transform Nigerian Military School into an enviable school in academic excellence and character development.
How To Apply
Application Form is N2,500
- Candidates and their parents/guardians are strongly advised to read and strictly adhere to the application procedure. The School shall not be held accountable for errors or problems arising from failure to strictly adhere to the application procedure.
- After you fill the candidate’s details and click the GENERATE FORM button, the payment advice slip will be displayed. Please print it out and keep a copy for reference.
- Payments can be made online directly from this portal using bank-issued debit cards (a.k.a. “ATM Cards”) or by taking the printed payment slip to a bank to make payment. The bank will post the payment through Interswitch PayDirect.
- If you pay at a bank, make sure you collect your PayDirect receipt from the Bank and keep it safe.
- After paymenrt, candidates must print out their Examination PhotoCard from the portal. Candidates without Examination PhotoCard shall not be allowed to write the Entrance Examination.