NITDA Digital States Programme 2021| The Federal Government of Nigeria embark on eradication of poverty among Youth in the country. As a result of that, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) invite all youth to participate in Digital States’ Programme that would ensure the consolidation of the digital economy. Read full details.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is under Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economic. Npower Nexit Latest News on password Reset
And that, The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in line with Digital Literacy and Skills pillar of the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy for a Digital Nigeria (NDEPS), is launching a nationwide Digital Literacy and Skills Programme training for Nigerians tagged the Digital States Initiative. COVID-19 Loan Second Batch Reopen Get Up To N25M (NMFB CBN)/ How To Apply
- The Digital States initiative, designed as one of the implementation strategies of NDEPS, is aimed at equipping Nigerian youths with the necessary digital literacy skills that can facilitate Nigeria’s transition to the Digital Economy.
- The programme is aimed at training about 540 youths from each state of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- It is expected that about 20,000 Nigerians will benefit from the programme.
- Registration for the first phase of the programme commences on Monday 8th March 2021.
- The beneficiary states for the first phase are Gombe, Kano, Lagos and Rivers States. The schedule for the subsequent phases will be advertised in due course.
MSMEs Survival Fund N27bn Disbursement/Full Details
The NITDA Digital States Programme 2021 is open to both Male and Female Nigerian Youth only if you have the following qualifications below:
- Applicants with Vocational Certificate
- Applicants with Primary School Certificate
- Applicants with Secondary School Certificate
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Applicants with Post Graduate Degree Certificate
Npower, N-SIP, National Cash Transfer Programme will Get Up To (N2.12 billion) Full details
Apart from your qualification they are other prerequisite requirement that will determined your eligibility and you must belong to any of this categories:
- Busness Owner or Entrepreneur
- Graduate or NYSC Member
Digital Marketing: To improve sales of digital entrepreneurs in their new or already existing businesses. Productivity Tools: To increase the productivity of students and employees at school and work.
Content Creation: To enable the creation of contents to promote online businesses especially on social media platforms. and you must be conversant with Smart Phone, Laptop/Desktop Computer, Tablet/ipad.
(a) To empower youths with intermediate digital skills that will be needed to drive the digital economy transformation in Nigeria.
(b) To empower youths with globally required and marketable skills to increase their employment opportunities.
(c)To increase the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Nigeria
Interested Applicants should: Click here to apply
For more information Visit the Nitda academy page
Loyola Foundation Grant Up To ($5000, 10000, 15000, 20000) How to Apply
Leave a Reply