NECO External Examination (GCE) Form Prize 2023| The National Examination Council (NECO) has commence the selling of form for External /Private Candidate 2023, The current prize and how to register, SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, Read through.
The registration commence from 11 September, 2023 to 13 November, 2023. Late registration from 14 November to 19 November will incur an additional fee of ₦2,000.00. A walk-in registration fee is set at ₦28,000.00 per candidate.
The NECO External Examination 2023 has commence registration, It contain Twenty-nine (29) subjects which candidates can choose from:
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Language
- Civic Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- FrenchFurther Mathematics
- Health Education
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
- Store Keeping
Read About NECO:
NECO External Examination (GCE) Form Prize 2023:
- Main Registration Fee: ₦17,800.00
- Four-Figure Table: ₦500.00 per copy
- Waterproof Certificate Jacket/Folder: ₦2,000.00 per candidate
- Additional charges for stamp duty, service, and Remita are also applicable.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti, and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory.
- Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
- Every candidate should bring into the examination hall or classroom his/her own hand sanitiser.
- A candidate showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the course of the examination will not be allowed to continue until he/’she is certified to be medically fit.
List of NECO External Examination Center:
Each state’s examination centers have been organized into neighborhoods. Candidates must choose a neighborhood within the state where they intend to take the exam. After submitting their registration information online, they will be assigned a center within the chosen neighborhood.
For registration follow the step or Visit nearest cybercafé for assistance:
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to log in
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful, and you will be issued exam and/or four-figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information, including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photocard: Provide your token to upload your data. Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo card with your registration number and details.
For more information Visit: NECO
Application Deadline: 11 September, 2023 and ends on 13 November, 2023 at midnight.