NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2023 | The Final list of successful candidates of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2023 is out, on that note, The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 75th Regular Course. Click here
Shortlisted Candidates who seat and pass the last concluded NDA screening test held on Saturday 15 April 2023. are invited to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July 2023. The interviews will take place at the NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna
The AFSB interviews will be conducted as follow;
- The first batch of candidates will be from specific states and they are to report to NDA from Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2023
- The second batch, also from designated states, is expected to report from Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2023.
- NDA will provide accommodation and meals for all candidates during the entire duration of the AFSB interview process
- Candidates are required to come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank account number.
Candidates who fail to report on the stated dates for their respective batches will be disqualified from attending the interview. Specifically, any candidate from Batch 2 found on the NDA premises before Saturday 17 June 2023 will be disqualified.
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2023 (Admitted Student):
The Instruction for successful candidates of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 75th Regular Course:
The candidates whose names appear on the list are to report for training at the NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Any candidate that does not reportthe authority would forfeit his or her place to the candidate in the Reserve list. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2023:
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot.
- Hockey stick.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2025 (Admitted Student)
Currently, the NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2025 are yet to be release, Visit the page regularly as soon as the list is out you will be inform.