NCDMB Research & Development (R&D) Fair and Conference 2021 | NCDMB Research & Development (R&D) Fair and Conference registration 2021 is on going, How to register for NCDMB (R&D) Fair and Conference, Eligibility and Requirement. Read Through.
Date: September 9, 2021.
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act. NCDMB is vested with the mandate to make procedures that will guide, monitor, coordinate and implement the provisions of the NOGICD Act signed into law on April 22, 2010.
The Nigerian Content Development & Monitory Board (NCDMB) invite all stakeholders in the Oil & Gas Industry, Academia and Researchers to the 2nd NCDMB Fair and Conference.
Theme: “Creating Sustainable Collaboration in Research & Development for the Energy Industry and its Linkage sector”.
- Afri-Plastics Challenge Strand 1(Accelerating Growth £1,000,000 Prize) 2021
- MO Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship (For PhD Students) 2021/2022
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2021
- Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2022 (Get Up To £5,000) /How To Apply
- United Nations World Food Program (Get Up To $100,000)/How To Apply
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2022 (Up To US$10,000) /How To Apply
- ISNAD-Africa 2021 (Environmental Education Program Fully Funded Up To $500)
Objective of the 2nd NCDMB R&D Fair and Conference:
- Launch the NCDMB 10years Research & Development Roadmap
- Launch the Nigeria Content Research and Development Fund
- Create a Collaborative platform where Academia, Industry Stakeholder, Government, Institutions and Research interest.
- Create platform for demonstration of same research breakthrough.
How To Register:
Interested Applicant for participation, sponsorship and partnership, Please visit the website to register https://ncdmb.gov.ng/rdfair2021/
Date: September 9, 2021
Venue: Nigeria Content Hall Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Time 8:00am – 5pm.
For More Information Contact: The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)