MAUTECH Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
MAUTECH Post UTME Form | Application form for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike has been released, candidates who meet the approve cut-off mark and choice MAUTECH as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The current cost of selling MAUTECH admission form is (N2,000)
Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link;
ii. Follow the details as displayed;
iii. You will be required to pay N2,000.00 online for the Registration.
Note: i. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the
Post-UTME Platform for processing.
ii. For more details, please refer to our website mautech.edu.ng for the 2020/2021 POST
UTME Online registration procedure.
1. You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
2. Login page will be displayed for you.
3. Use your JAMB No as your Username and Password to log in.
4. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
5. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
a. ATM Card Payment Option:
Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. Bank Payment Option:
– Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
– Select Bank;
Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
Logon to MAUTECH website again, select ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link, select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your JAMB No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS:
Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should be between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. Local Government Indigene Letter
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) – Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply