MainOne Recruitment Transmission Planning Engineer | The department of Technical in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Transmission Planning Engineer submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit MainOne online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Transmission Planning Engineer will co-ordinate site surveys for PoPs; inclusive of technical site survey, space management and analysis of tower loading.
- Oversee MW design activities for PTP & PTMP radios – including Link Budget & Service Request Order (SRO’s).
- Report weekly of all MW activities ( PTP & PTMP).
- Ensure that MW deployment datasheet is updated and Submitted the Regulators (NCC) bi-annually.
- Overall project planning, delivery and timely update on project progress.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in the use of assigned frequency channels/bandwidth.
- Report on capacity, inventory and utilization of applicable Access Network platform.
- Provide detailed engineering documentation to support and ensure successful Project implementation.
- Provide the required support to escalated issues from Operation teams.
- Effectively manage radio licenses to meet customer requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- BSc/HND in Engineering.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ownership and initiatives
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to evaluate and articulate the cost trade-offs associated with various network and circuit implementations.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of network planning tools like Pathloss, MapInfo etc.
- Ability to engage and communicate with vendors, service providers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Travelling may be required at short notice.
- Ability to analyse and interpret detailed technical solution and implement into network planning document.
- Understanding of Microwave radios Technology.
- Good knowledge of Ceragon/Ubiquiti/Dragon Wave/Radwin PTMP Radios.
- Good Knowledge of various protection schemes namely LMSP, SNCP ERPS, LAG Ring & Mesh Protection, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience on Microwave radios technologies
Demands of the Job
- This role demands prompt and timely delivery of customer’s service, as well as good inventory and stock management.